Spring Box: Mid March (for orders/renewals between December 1st and February 28th)
Summer Box: Mid June (for orders/renewals between March 1st and May 30th)
Fall Box: Mid September: (for orders/renewals between June 1st and August 31st)
Winter Box: Mid December: (for orders/renewals between September 1st and November 30th)
For current subscribers (those who signed up before May 1st, 2019):
Don't worry, you will continue to receive your monthly box as usual until your current plan ends. We will honor the current price per box (if it's the cheaper option) until cancellation.
For more information, please check our FAQ.
How long does it take after shipment? What's the estimated delivery time?
- Japan, Hong Kong, China, and neighboring countries: *5~10 days.
Thailand, Singapore, and neighboring countries: *6~10 days.
Australia, New Zealand and neighboring countries: *7~12 days.
North America: *5~14 days.
Europe: *7~14 days.
India and the Middle East: *9~15 days.
Africa, Central, and South America: *10~20 days.
*Plus days for customs clearance. This depends on the country but most countries clear within 2 days (but some countries can take up to 8 weeks). Please note, pick-up may be required due to customs clearance quarantine depending on the country and customs office.
Is it free shipping?
Shipping is included in the price of the box.
What shipping service/carrier do you use?
- All of our products are shipped from Korea using Korea Post and once it reaches your country, they're handled by your local government-sponsored postal service and customs.
Do I get a tracking number?
- Yes, once we ship your box, you will receive a tracking number via email, in the account dashboard, or SMS.
Do you ship to my country?
- We ship worldwide to most countries but only to countries supported by Korea Post. If your country isn't available at checkout, then sadly, we won't be able to ship.
Why is it taking so long to receive my box?
There are many factors that can delay your shipment:
- Flights from Korea - are there frequent direct flights from Korea to your country?
- Postal service efficiency.
- Customs - is your country very strict with customs?
- Weather, earthquakes, and other catastrophes - Has your country suffered any of these recently?
- Is pick-up required? If in doubt, please contact your local post office.
I got my box stolen. Can you send me another one?
- Please note we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. Please make sure the shipping address is correct and safe.
Please note, if you order multiple boxes, they may be shipped separately.