When do you ship?
- Boxes are shipped once a month by the first half of the following month. So for example, if you order in January (1st through 31st 11:59 PM EST), your box gets shipped in February. If you order (or your order renews) in February, your box gets shipped in March and so on.
- If you don't receive a tracking number by the 16th of the following month, simply let us know!
When do I get billed?
- Just joining - If you sign up today, you will be billed immediately and your first box will be next month's box.
- Month to Month subscriptions will auto-renew each month.
- 3-, 6-, 12-Month Prepay subscriptions are automatically renewed in the first month of the next subscription period.
How long does it take after shipment? What's the estimated delivery time?
- Japan, Hong Kong, China, and neighboring countries: *5~10 days.
Thailand, Singapore, and neighboring countries: *6~10 days.
Australia, New Zealand and neighboring countries: *7~12 days.
North America: *5~14 days.
Europe: *7~14 days.
India and the Middle East: *9~15 days.
Africa, Central, and South America: *10~20 days.
*Plus days for customs clearance. This depends on the country but most countries clear within 2 days (but some countries can take up to 8 weeks). Please note, pick-up may be required due to customs clearance quarantine depending on the country and customs office.
Is it free shipping?
Shipping is included in the price of the box.
What shipping service/carrier do you use?
- All of our products are shipped from Korea using Korea Post and once it reaches your country, they're handled by your local government-sponsored postal service and customs.
Do I get a tracking number?
- Yes, once we ship your box, you will receive a tracking number via email, in the account dashboard, or SMS.
Do you ship to my country?
- We ship worldwide to most countries but only to countries supported by Korea Post. If your country isn't available at checkout, then sadly, we won't be able to ship.
Why is it taking so long to receive my box?
There are many factors that can delay your shipment:
- Flights from Korea - are there frequent direct flights from Korea to your country?
- Postal service efficiency.
- Customs - is your country very strict with customs?
- Weather, earthquakes, and other catastrophes - Has your country suffered any of these recently?
- Is pick-up required? If in doubt, please contact your local post office.
I got my box stolen. Can you send me another one?
- Please note we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. Please make sure the shipping address is correct and safe.
Orders are processed within 24 hours. If you need to make any changes, please let us know as soon as possible. We'll do our best to change the order. However, this is not guaranteed. Please note, if you order multiple boxes, they may be shipped separately.